background

Sunday, July 19, 2009

I Believe They May Have Developed Gills

Is this the face of summer fun? Delving yet again into the great week spent with the Forsyth family I pulled out many of the pictures related to swimming, which we did on almost a daily basis with all the kids. My mom's home shares a fence with the Ogden Athletic Club and most of the kids can head over there (sans parents - ah the freedom) and swim for hours.


Matthew and Spencer in a rare (and staged) pause from making the loop to the diving board.


Of course, one must refuel at times, a little handful of Cheez-Its, some apples, shot of juice, and they were back in business for another few hours.






My Mom picked up this HUGE floating toy at a garage sale (yes, just s buck!). As we carried it into the pool area you could see all the kids in the pool eyeing it. And, all the kids in the pool eventually ended up playing on it for a time. It was great fun.



Parker, as always, kept the littlest kids entertained with his antics on the floatie, even taking a little quiet time with Maggie here at the side of the pool.


Then being mauled my Maguire. Actually this looks worse than it was. I am not sure why the face on Parker but it has made me laugh all day!










1 comment:

  1. I miss hanging out with all you guys. That looks like sooo much fun. Have you checked out my blog? http://momentsinthestephensfamily.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete