
Me, in love.
I am helpless against this boy's smile. Truly, could you resist?

(Side note on this shot: I asked the kids to hike up this little hill so I could take a shot of them with the great formations. Shortly after snapping this shot, Jer went up closer to them. He quickly pulled them back from the sheer, hundreds of feet drop mere inches from where you see them here. So glad we ALL made it back from the adventure.)

(Side note on this shot: I asked the kids to hike up this little hill so I could take a shot of them with the great formations. Shortly after snapping this shot, Jer went up closer to them. He quickly pulled them back from the sheer, hundreds of feet drop mere inches from where you see them here. So glad we ALL made it back from the adventure.)










*Sigh* Oh how I wish we lived closer! Our kids would have so much fun together. You all look wonderful with (as my in-laws affectionately call it) "all that red rock crap". A second chance may be in order :) Awesome photos-
ReplyDelete