My sister Ashey recently challenged any of her blog followers to find something beautiful about a Monday (or even in the mundane) and celebrate the beauty around us. Ashley calls it "Monday Pretties." Thanks sis for helping me look around a bit more. Last Monday I watched this sunset from the middle of my back porch. I couldn't tear myself away. The colors kept shifting, bringing a new gift every few minutes.
The next morning I stood in the self-same spot on my back porch and greeted the day with this display of new colors, new shifts, new gifts. Two visual reminders of how blessed I am to leave and greet the day in such a manner. Surely a Monday Pretty.
Wow! Those are breathtaking. Thanks for sharing. :)
ReplyDeleteGorgeous. I could use some time in Monticello, I think...
ReplyDeleteI've gotta see this place of yours. Last night Abbey was watching Brother Bear or something and it had the Northern lights on it. I'm thinking a nice life goal would be to see those some day, wanna join me?
ReplyDeletewow! gorgeous. when you can wade through the trees i bet there are some pretty spectacular sunsets and rises around here, but there are few spots where there are no trees. i love the openness of these shots. and the cloud formations...it was an artist who was in charge of those.
ReplyDelete